Is anyone aware of archives or recordings from the New Hampshire Music
Festival from the 60's / 70's.

I am preparing the last surviving film of James (Jim) Farnsworth who had
a business shooting ski movies in the 50's and early 60's. Following an
accident he diverted his attention to new areas including recording the
New Hampshire Music Festival.

I have been in touch with the family, for whom I am preparing the film,
and with someone currently at the New Hampshire Music Festival.

If anyone is aware of other archives, the please let me know. I was
hoping to find some music he recorded to put behind an hours worth of film.

--
John Gledhill
BIT WORKS Inc.