Hines' records were widely distributed.  It will far, far less expensive to buy a replacement copy than repair yours and any repair will still have clicks twice per revolution.  No matter how sentimentally you may feel toward this specific item, I think it a great waste of money to get what is, at best, an inferior result.

Can you give me the record manufacturer and issue number that is on the label?  I may even have it in stock here and, if not locate one for you to buy on line from a reputable supplier.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie Valliere
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 7:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Article in ARSC member in India

Dear Steve,

I have an old  75 recording of Earl Hines. I inherited it from my dad, who
kept it in a manila envelope. Unfortunately, I did not put it in a firm
casing and it is now broken into two pieces.
Is there anyone who fixes old records in the membership?

Thank you,

Annie Schneiderman Valliere

--

**Notices:**

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of
the individual(s) or entity(ies) addressed above. It may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and
federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the
intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any
further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited.

Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions,
emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be
released to the public and/or the media if requested.