Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Singapore monographic titles for August FY 2019. This is assigned as Monographic 2019 (XIII) for your information and selection. These titles will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection.

If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before August 23, 2019.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress