Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Monday, August 26th from 2;00 to 3:00
pm ET for a free training session entitled "Get to Know GREENR (Gale in
Context: Environmental Studies)," part of our series of free training
sessions at the DOI Library.

Focusing on the interdisciplinary study of sustainability and the
environment, GREENR (soon to be known as Gale In Context: Environmental
Studies) provides a wealth of authoritative content, empowering learners to
critically analyze and understand important topics that affect people
around the world. This resource offers news, overview information, unique
commentaries, video, primary source documents, and statistics in research
areas, such as energy systems, healthcare, food, climate change,
population, and economic development. It also offers interactive maps and
contextual multimedia, customizable journals and news, and refereed case
studies. During this webinar, offered by a Gale/Cengage trainer, we'll
explore the variety of content included and show you how to find what you
need.

All that are interested are invited.  Please note that the DOI Library is
located in Room 1151 of the Stewart Lee Udall Department of the Interior
Building, just off the C Street entrance lobby. The Stewart Lee Udall
Department of the Interior Building is located at 1849 C Street, NW in
Washington, DC.  Space for the program in the Library is limited so please
go to the following link to register:

*https://docs.google.com/a/nbc.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVHQUhwT3h4aVJURm14VVV0amR6SlE6MA#gid=0
<https://docs.google.com/a/nbc.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVHQUhwT3h4aVJURm14VVV0amR6SlE6MA#gid=0>*

If the link above does not work at your location, you may also register by
using our contact form at
https://www.doi.gov/library/interior-library-contact-form.

We do prefer that you attend in person here at the DOI Library if you can.
 However, please note that this class is also being offered as a
simultaneous online webinar for those that can't attend in person.  When
you register, please indicate the name of the program you wish to attend
and if you need information about webinar access.

You may contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at
[log in to unmask] for more information about this program or if you have
trouble registering using the link above.  For more information about
the DOI Library, its resources, and its services, please visit our website
at http://www.doi.gov/library.

We hope that you can attend either in person or virtually on August 26th!

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services
(OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]