I’ll be retiring from the Executive Office of the President on August 31, 2019.  I’ve had a wonderful career here (40 years, 7 as director), but it’s time for a change!

The backfill of my position was posted on USA Jobs on Monday, and closes September 6.

Supervisory Librarian

Executive Office of the President

Office of Administration

Office of the Chief Administrative Officer

Summary

This position is located in the Executive Office of the President, Office of Administration, Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Library and Research Services Division. The incumbent will serve as the Division Director, providing the full range of leadership, policy guidance, expert advisory services to senior management officials and political appointees in the area of library and research services and providing reference, research, and technical services to all EOP components.

Merit - https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543110500

DE (all U.S. Citizens) - https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543110300

Best wishes to all of you in the Federal library community!

Martha Schiele

Director, Library & Research Services

Office of Administration | Office of the Chief Administrative Officer

Executive Office of the President

Washington, DC

202-395-9060  direct  | 202-395-4690  office | [log in to unmask]