Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following:

Find it fast : extracting expert information from social networks, big data, tweets, and more / Robert I. Berkman (2015 - 2 copies)
Guide to U.S. government publications (2012 - 3 volumes)
Library and book trade almanac / editor, Catherine Barr ; consultant, Karen Adams.(2016)
Subject directory of special libraries : business, government, and law libraries including... military, transportation, and urban (2015)
Library collection development for professional programs : trends and best practices (2013)
Books in the digital age : the transformation of academic and higher education publishing in Britain and the United States (2005)
Chicago Manual of Style (2015)
Preparing for biological terrorism : an emergency services planning guide (2002)
Biological terrorism & weapons of mass destruction (1999)
The Craft We Chose : My Life in the CIA (2011)
U.S. Army intelligence and interrogation handbook : the official guide on prisoner interrogation (2005 - 2 copies)
Il Carabiniere nel paesaggio italiano (1988)
South African war machine (1986)
Elite fighting forces : from the Praetorian Guard to the Green Berets (2011)
Inside Soviet military intelligence (1984 - 2 copies)
Extremely loud : sound as a weapon (2013)
Fixing intelligence : for a more secure America (2003 - 2 copies)
Tiger trap : America's secret spy war with China (2011 - 2 copies)
Weapons of mass destruction : threat and response (2001)
Caging the genies : a workable solution for nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons (1999)
Iran's weapons of mass destruction : the real and potential threat (2006)
The School of the Americas : military training and political violence in the Americas (2004)
Israel's silent defender : an inside look at sixty years of Israeli intelligence (2012)

Denise M. Campbell
Librarian
FBI library
703-632-3443