Ready to join an elite team of librarians?   The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), Center for Library Services is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Student Trainee.  This internship has potential for conversion to a permanent position.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/PrintPreview/543874400

The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress. We accomplish our mission by providing objective and reliable information and analysis to the Congress, to federal agencies, and to the public, and recommending improvements, when appropriate, on a wide variety of issues to make government work better.

All the best,
Meg

Meg Tulloch, DLS
Director, Center for Library Services