(Posted by the FEDLINK Team on behalf of the Census Bureau Library)

The Census Bureau Library is going to be having a story hour here on Fridays for the Census Daycare Center. The Daycare Center really likes the idea of the program, we are going to invite the parents to participate by reading to them. We are hoping to kick this off by the end of the month.

In the past libraries have weeded these books and offered them through this list (I wish I had grabbed some in the past but we just got permission to do this). I am sending this hoping that someone might have some copy twos of suitable pre-K picture books that you no longer need and can deaccession so that we can use them for this program.

Please respond to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have some materials that you can send us.