CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good afternoon,

We have some excess expendable books:

2 Liver Injury conference books, for 1946 (5th), 1949, (8th)

The Army Nurse Corps in WWII, dated 1993

Highlights in the History of the Army Nurse Corps, dated 1981

Proceedings of the 41st annual meeting of the New Jersey Mosquito Extermination Association and the 10th annual meeting of the American Mosquito Control Association

Proceedings of the 50tht annual meeting of the New Jersey Mosquito Extermination Association and the 19th annual meeting of the American Mosquito Control Association

Statistics for Mathematicians, an introduction, by D. J. Finney, dated 1968

Continuous fractional crystallization: the separation of ortho and para dichlorobenzenes, by Landon Reece Nichols, 1955 (thesis)

Index of Fungi: Just's Botanischer Jahresbericht, dated 1932/35

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these titles by 16 August 2019.

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
ATTN: FCDD-SCG-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
As of 1 Oct 19, my phone number will be (508) 206-3521

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED