Hi Everyone,

I received a request for a contract report, and I have been unable to locate any potential lenders in OCLC.  I'm hoping that someone has this report and would be willing to lend it to us. We are not in a position to purchase a copy.

Wood Mackenzie.  2018.  Deepwater GoM: 5 Things to Look for in 2018.  January 2, 2018.   https://www.woodmac.com/reports/upstream-oil-and-gas-deepwater-gom-5-things-to-look-for-in-2018-12807

I appreciate any help on this request.

Thanks,

Steve

PRE-DECISIONAL and DELIBERATIVE NOTICE:  This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is pre-decisional  and deliberative or otherwise protected by applicable law.  If you are not the sender or intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited.

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

Office of Environment