Hello,

This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Pacific Southwest regional office is in the process of weeding the USGS Geological Survey Water-Supply Paper monographic series from our collection.  We have around 400 titles, ranging from 1905 to 1984. The volumes primarily cover the topics: Surface water supply of the Colorado River Basin, Surface water supply of the Great Basin, Surface water supply of the Pacific Coast and Pacific Slope basins, and Surface water supply of Hawaii.

If there are any volumes of interest to you to fill gaps in your collection please respond to [log in to unmask] by August 28, 2019. We would be happy to check our collection to see if we have the items you are interested in.

We pay shipping for destinations within the continental United States.

Thank you,

Helga Holoubek

U.S. EPA Region 9 Library

75 Hawthorne Street/