Dear Guy and Team,

Guy, I like your idea of “a table with a display of all the books, not the individual state tables. I think we did this at least one year.”

Do you have the staff for this? If so, we can bring an additional copy to the one we donate the LOC.

Additionally, we will display the book at our table with information cards and bookmarks on the book.

Has there been word about the Junior League Volunteers? Can we expect to have at least one with us at all times?

Thanks,

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

Nominations are open until Sept. 1 for our $2,000 Texas Center for the Book Literacy Award.

logos-cftb-tslac

Currently reading: The Boy, the Boat, and the Beast By Samantha M. Clark