Hi, All,

We have a meeting from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m in the Madison Bldg.  I am attaching the spreadsheet of agenda items that you have all suggested, and I tried to group them by interest and subject.

I put the virtual meeting agenda item third because it seems that we might decide on topics based on the conversation at the meeting, but I hope all of you in attendance will bring your basic calendar with you so we can figure out a day of the month to hold these meetings (eg first Friday, third thursday, etc.).

See you all soon ... and sending this only to the CFB listserv as I think many on the POS listserv are not CFB folk.

Regards,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director