Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas

From:  Center for the Book state centers communication
<[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Monday, August 26, 2019 at 4:38 PM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Aug 30th State Centers Meeting

Hi, All,

We have a meeting from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m in the Madison Bldg.  I am attaching
the spreadsheet of agenda items that you have all suggested, and I tried to
group them by interest and subject.

I put the virtual meeting agenda item third because it seems that we might
decide on topics based on the conversation at the meeting, but I hope all of
you in attendance will bring your basic calendar with you so we can figure
out a day of the month to hold these meetings (eg first Friday, third
thursday, etc.).

See you all soon ... and sending this only to the CFB listserv as I think
many on the POS listserv are not CFB folk.

Regards,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director