Dear Guy and Center for the Book folks,
I am receiving way too much correspondence in response to LOCCFB inquiries and announcements.  I would appreciate being kept informed on major matters only. Please remove me, but keep Josephine Jones on the listserve.
Many thanks,
Maggie Coval

Margaret A. Coval | Executive Director | Colorado Humanities
[log in to unmask] | coloradohumanities.org
7935 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 450 | Greenwood Village, CO  80111
303 894 7951x14 | f 303 864 9361

Follow us on Twitter.  Like us on Facebook.

Aug. 5-9, High Plains Chautauqua 20th Anniversary!

Aug. 13, 6 pm. An exceptional evening at the Cheluna Brewing Company in Aurora, Barbecue in America with Smokelore author Jim Auchmutey, hosted by "The Soul Food Scholar" Adrian Miller.  $20 per person. More info and tickets can be obtained online. (Please reserve your spot by Aug. 12.)  Proceeds to benefit Colorado Humanities.