Hi, All,

Guy asked us for agenda items for Aug 30th.  I know that the LAL
conversations are moving along well owing to the leadership of Indiana,
Texas, Iowa, Georgia, and Minnesota, and so I am thinking that other issues
may take priority.

I will start the ball rolling:with a few ideas that might be important.  If
you also want a certain topic, add your STATE POSTAL INITIALS.

Or add new ideas and be sure to put your initials to get tally started.

It should be easy in a matter of a few days to see where our major
interests are.

Here's the Google Sheet:

<
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/163nHqSyD4N4mCbKFLsJxLACFgTArlJUSTPqvXHnCU1o/edit?usp=sharing