  • Course tuition: $800
  • Group rate: $600 - enroll two or more attendees and save $200 each
No matter when you register, the payment deadline is not until Friday September 13th. So the sooner the register - the more time you have to work with your institution to get your fees covered!

More information at data.wikiedu.edu

Join the open data movement - online Wikidata course for beginners.
Elevate your collections - online Wikidata course for those with some linked data experience.
I hope you'll consider joining us! But please also feel free to forward this email to any of your friends or colleagues in libraries, interested in the digital humanities, civic data, museums, art history, or more. If you have questions or are interested in buying out an online course or workshop, don't hesitate to reply to this email and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
-Samantha

Samantha Weald
Customer Success Manager