Greetings!

I'm working with a writer looking for transcription recordings of the above
titled religious radio show from the late 30's/early 40's (the title
roughly translates as "The Great News with Mary Magdalene on the Air." The
show was the brainchild of an Italian-American pentecostal minister named
Marie Carbone, who styled herself "Reverend Mother". Her church was based
in Brooklyn, but we don't really know how widely distributed the program
was or what stations it was broadcast on.  We've pursued several New York
area leads. Any other information about the church or the radio show would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.