Dear Clark,

I won't be in NYC again until spring. I have two clean black Viva-Tonal
sets in Green buckram. Can you wait? I plan to attend the Montreal
conference but don't yet know if I'll go to NYC first or afterwards/

After I read Rose's comments on the sound, I knew that a) the wrong
playback curves were used and b) the source discs must not have been
"pristine". The recording is quite good, actually, when properly equalized.

Ciao,

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way