All good, thanks. I have a set myself, but can’t at the moment reach it. So
can’t describe it.

Also alas I am presently bereft of a rig to play, although formerly I did,
if I may say, superb work.

It pleases me though to learn that the recording is so fine.

As to the Pristine Sonics, yeah. I think they’re not careful about the
pitfalls of digital.

Many aren’t.

For myself he art lies.in the very playing, not the ]noise processing.

I’m a high-end audio guy, and have applied all that stuff — even including
cables — to the old shellacquers. Works wonders.

I wrote about it once:

Anyway, I’m glad to have you and the arcs crew around for consultation and,
well, fun.

I love the 78s more than any other recording medium. Or maybe it’s just the
music that’s on them. . .

Have never messed with acoustics though.

Backtracking for a moment, getting the curve right is important at the
get-go. I don’t care for digital post-pro in this or any regard. Recording
the disc full-throated is the desideratum though, Indeed.

Glad to be speaking with you!

Clark