From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sofia Zapounidou
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 6:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBFRAME] Use of the bf:Generation class

Dear all,
I would like your help regarding the use of the bf:Generation class.
This class seems to me like an event class that may be used to document the details of a reproduction process.
What I do not get is how one can connect the original bf:Instance to the reproduced one using the bf:Generation<http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe.html#c_Generation> class.
The use of an original bf:Instance in a reproduction process can be represented with the following path: bf:Instance-bf:generation-bf:Generation.
Is there a property to relate the bf:Generation class instance to the reproduced bf:Instance? Due to domain and range restrictions the  bf:generation<http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe.html#p_generation> property cannot be used (Domain: Instance, range:Generation).

Thanks in advance and greetings from Greece
Sofia Zapounidou

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Απαλλαγμένο από ιούς. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>