Sofia,

The bf:Generation class is currently being used in our transformation in  MARC just for 007 byte 11, to denote the Generation for motion pictures, microforms. I don’t’ think of it as an event class or a link to another Instance.

Nate

Nate Trail

Network Development & MARC Standards Office

LS/ABA/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402

Library of Congress

Washington DC 20540