Dear all,
I would like your help regarding the use of the bf:Generation class.
This class seems to me like an event class that may be used to document the
details of a reproduction process.
What I do not get is how one can connect the original bf:Instance to the
reproduced one using the bf:Generation
<http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe.html#c_Generation> class.
The use of an original bf:Instance in a reproduction process can be
represented with the following path:
bf:Instance-bf:generation-bf:Generation.
Is there a property to relate the bf:Generation class instance to the
reproduced bf:Instance? Due to domain and range restrictions the
bf:generation <http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe.html#p_generation>
property cannot be used (Domain: Instance, range:Generation).

Thanks in advance and greetings from Greece
Sofia Zapounidou

Απαλλαγμένο
από ιούς. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>