From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Yan Ma
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] [eduCAT] Organization of Information course for School Media Students

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings!

Our School had removed the requirement of Organization of Information course for School Media Program students (35% of the total student population).

Today, we are voting for making Organization of Information course or Collection Management course as a choice for ALL students.

How would you respond to this vote if you were me at the faculty meeting?

Thank you,

--Yan