Hello:
We have an extra book that needs a good home:

World fishes important to North Americans : exclusive of species from
the continental waters of the United States and Canada
by C Richard Robins, American Fisheries Society. Committee on Names of Fishes.
1991. 243 pp.

If anyone would like it, please let me know.
John

John Fisher
USFWS/NCTC
Publications Coordinator, Service Interlibrary Loans
Branch of Creative Libraries
698 Conservation Way
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
304-876-7659

"Boards don't hit back"-Bruce Lee

ILL tip: Please use a new Fedex box when sending back books, not a
recycled Fedex one

The FWS National Conservation Library:
your portal to library resources worldwide

library.fws.gov  - one stop shop for literature, images, & FWS publications