This message was cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.

The U.S. EPA Region 9 library is weeding two Nevada, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources monographic series from our collection:

  *   Ground-water Resources - Reconnaissance Series
  *   Water Resources - Information Series

Please see the attached spreadsheet for the specific titles we are offering. Please let me know if you are interested in receiving any of these titles by contacting me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by October 7th.  We will cover the postage fee.

Thank you,

Helga G. Holoubek, MLIS
Librarian (contractor, ASMS)
U.S. EPA Region 9 Library/ 75 Hawthorne Street/ San Francisco, CA 94105-3920
415-947-4406
https://www.epa.gov/libraries/region-9-environmental-information-centerlibrary-services