From: Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 9:44 AM
Subject: State Center Meeting Doodle Results and Sign Up Sheet
To: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]

Hi, All,

Thirty people have responded to the poll, and so I thought we might call
it:  27 of 30 respondents can do the third Thursday from 3 to 4:30.   (I'm
attaching the spreadsheet, with the most popular times showing and the rest
in hidden columns, fyi.)

Let's have our first meeting on the 3rd Thurs, Oct 17th, from 3 to 4:30
p.m. Eastern time/12 noon to 1:30 p.m. West Coast time.  We'll record it
for those who cannot attend, and perhaps we can find an alternate date/time
moving forward?

We said that we wanted to have one state coordinator volunteer to run the
meeting and another state coordinator take charge of the meeting software
and manage the technical aspects of the meeting.  We also agreed to sign up
on a Google sheet.

So I created a sheet with the meeting dates for third Thursdays bimonthly
meetings.  There are two spaces for each date, one for agenda and one for
tech.

I added columns for links to meeting and links to the Google Sheet where
the agenda is being built and so when you sign up for these roles be sure
to add the links as soon as you have them.

http://bit.ly/StateCenterVirtualMeetings

Hope this looks OK.  If you think I missed anything, please email me
directly at [log in to unmask] so I can fix it.

And sorry, again, to those who are not included in this first meeting.
Hope we can fix that moving forward!   (Specifically, I see in my notes
that we actually aspired to have monthly meetings and so perhaps there is
an alternate date we can slot in for Nov, Jan, Mar, May?)

Cheers,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director