Thanks to all. I will put my notes in as well as those of my colleague who attended, Lee Ann Potter.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 8:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CFB Affiliates ~ Meeting Notes from August 30

Thx for putting these notes up, Karen.  I added a few notes to the doc.  I wonder is everyone could take a look and add any other notes they have?

Would the person who volunteered to do the Doodle poll pls email me?  I can send you a good model to follow from a poll I just received for bimonthly virtual.meetings of an ALA committee I serve on.

Cheers,

Sharon