Thank you Julianna!

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julianna Robbins (CalBook)
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: surveys for CFB audience members?

Hi Sara and all

You can see our Rural Libraries Tour toolkit for some examples of Community Surveys CA uses for public programs. Scroll down to Community Surveys and Library Report.

https://calbook.org/rural-libraries-tour-toolkit/

We use the IMLS required questions, which I am not totally in love with - but they give us a good across the board measure.

Best,

Julianna Robbins

Program Manager

California Center for the Book

California Library Association

Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook

Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.