All—I have added a few more things to this document. Everyone did such a great job with this that I didn’t have much to add.

I look forward to our first virtual meeting. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to do to help get this set up.

Thanks,
Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 8:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CFB Affiliates ~ Meeting Notes from August 30

Thx for putting these notes up, Karen.  I added a few notes to the doc.  I wonder is everyone could take a look and add any other notes they have?

Would the person who volunteered to do the Doodle poll pls email me?  I can send you a good model to follow from a poll I just received for bimonthly virtual.meetings of an ALA committee I serve on.

Cheers,

Sharon