Thx for putting these notes up, Karen.  I added a few notes to the doc.  I
wonder is everyone could take a look and add any other notes they have?

Would the person who volunteered to do the Doodle poll pls email me?  I can
send you a good model to follow from a poll I just received for bimonthly
virtual.meetings of an ALA committee I serve on.

Cheers,

Sharon