Hi, All,

I am happy to create the Doodle poll since one hasn't come out yet.  (In
fact, I realize that I am not even sure who offered!  It may be that it
wasn't a state coordinator?)

I'll put one together today to send  and see if we can find a recurring
date that works.  We said every other month, right?  So that would be Oct,
Dec, Feb, April, June, and given that we are now at 9/19 we should hop to!

~ Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book