Dear State Center Coordinators,

I am sending the link to a Doodle poll to see if we can find a set time in the 2nd or 3rd week of the month for a BIMONTHLY virtual meeting of State CfBs.

It's easy for a poll like this to get too long ... so what I did was pick two times in two weeks of the month.  If these options don't work, I think that we should at least have identified a day of the week that would work best and then can add in more time options on a second round if need be.

To avoid confusion, I specified EST time as the reference point.  I know that Doodle sometimes translates to your particular time zones, too, and hope this will be clear that the proposed times are 1 to 2:30 EST and the second is 3 to 4:30 EST.

Ideally, we will all respond to the poll in the coming week.

https://doodle.com/poll/5mtxuk3esidgzfns

Cheers,

Sharon

*********