Thanks for taking the lead on this Sharon! Much appreciated. I wasn’t at the meeting (had a rep from California Library Association & the CA State Library there instead) but I am happy to help out. We have a Zoom account if you need someone to organize that aspect for our first meeting, as long as it’s not during our Annual Conference (Oct 23 - 26).

Best,

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
http://calbook.org <http://calbook.org/>
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168 <tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association <http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services <http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian <http://www.library.ca.gov/>.