Thanks for taking the lead on this Sharon! Much appreciated. I wasn’t at the meeting (had a rep from California Library Association & the CA State Library there instead) but I am happy to help out. We have a Zoom account if you need someone to organize that aspect for our first meeting, as long as it’s not during our Annual Conference (Oct 23 - 26).

Best,

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.