Hi, All,

I'm volunteering to run the meeting software for 10/17.  Juliana (CA) is doing Dec 2019.

We need volunteers to manage creating agendas for these meetings.  If you are willing, please add your name to the Google Sheet at

http://bit.ly/StateCenterVirtualMeetings

I'll be using GotoWebinar to run the 10/17 meeting ... the registration link is on the Google Sheet but also here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9096423925554829580

Please register in advance so that you are signed up for reminders.

As soon as I know who will run the meeting on 10/17, I'll add that info to the registration.

And please ignore "webinar" ... it's a participatory meeting ... but for over 25 people we have to use Go to Webinar instead of Go to Meeting ...

Cheers, S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book