Yes, I did see that. But also saw the email that mentioned more people replying this week and potentially moving the meeting around to other days and time. So thought it best to chime in.

Thanks again for coordinating this, it is much appreciated.

And there are lots of fabulous ideas in the notes from DC meeting prior to Book Festival. That’s also what I was responding to in terms of capacity.

Page

Sent from my iPhone