Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.

On Sep 12, 2019, at 1:11 PM, Rocco Staino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes That works too

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2019, at 1:21 PM, Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I will do my best to get a May 6 reservation but I am not sure I can get it this soon.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rocco Staino
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lib Leg Days 2020 Announced - Ideas Exchange?

Let’s try to have it tie into Leg Day

Rocco

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2019, at 8:36 PM, Julianna Robbins (CalBook) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Just saw this announcement on LinkedIn. 2020 calendars are already booking up. Do we have a tentative date for the Ideas Exchange?

📣 hashtag#ALAadvocacy team, save the date for hashtag#NLLD2020! Looking forward to hosting 45th annual National Library Legislative on May 4 and May 5, 2020.https://lnkd.in/dbgfJTd

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager