All-many of you have asked for sales figures for the books you chose to feature in the Parade of the States. The spreadsheet is attached. He did not provide exact figures for quantities ordered; only for what was sold.

Here is what Brad Graham said to me regarding these titles:

Guy,

Attached is a list, by title, of the sales this year of books that were on the Great Reads table. We didn't order the same quantities for each title because some seemed to us more likely to sell than others. Normally, we order anywhere from five copies to, in rare cases, more than 25 copies.

Best, Brad

Guy Lamolinara
Center for the Book
Library of Congress