Hi everyone,

Just sending a final reminder that there are only two days left to register for our September 2019 Wikidata online courses. If you want your gallery data, archival data, civic data or other collections in the hands of millions, Wikidata is the answer. Enroll with a colleague by September 9th and get $200 off.

Register now
    • September 17 - October 22, 2019 (6 weeks)
    • Meeting via Zoom on Tuesdays at 10am PT / 1pm ET
    • Seats remaining: 8
    • September 18 - October 23, 2019 (6 weeks)
    • Meeting via Zoom on Wednesdays at 11am PT / 2pm ET
    • Seats remaining: 12

If you are unable to register for our September courses, we have a second round of courses available beginning in October. The early bird deadline for these courses is October 1st. Save $100 off course registration if you sign up before the deadline! Learn more at data.wikiedu.org

  • Join the open data movement
  • October 22 - November 26, 2019 (6 weeks)
  • Meeting via Zoom on Tuesdays at 1pm PT / 4pm ET
  • Seats remaining: 12
  • Elevate your collections
  • October 21 - November 25, 2019 (6 weeks)
  • Meeting via Zoom on Mondays at 11am PT / 2pm ET
  • Seats remaining: 14
Let us show you how to map your items to one of the world’s fastest-growing  repositories. Please feel free to forward this email to any of your friends or colleagues in libraries, interested in the digital humanities, museums, civic data or more.

Hope to see your registrations soon!
-Samantha

Samantha Weald
Customer Success Manager