Hi everyone,

Pardon any cross-list posting, and thanks in advance to those of you who have already registered!

Just a reminder that early bird pricing ends TOMORROW for our October-start Wikidata training courses - get $100 off course registration if you enroll by October 1st! More course details below...

Have you been looking for a form of activism that feels achievable and impactful? What if you could put data to work to make the world a better place? Wikidata provides you with an opportunity to impact free knowledge and create more data equity.

 Sign up at data.wikiedu.org

And don't just take our word for it. Past participants say our Wikidata how-to courses provide an opportunity to engage in a form of activism by supporting open access work and open standards. Let us show you how you can have an impact on Wikidata in a way that fits your expertise.

Join the open data movement
An online course for beginners to linked data, or for those looking for a curriculum that covers data ethics, the advantages of linked data, and an overview of Wikidata policies.

Elevate your collections
An online course for anyone already familiar with linked data or Wikidata, or those looking for a project-based course that explores specific Wikidata tools and approaches.

"The conversations were great. The instructors were knowledgeable, but some of the most rewarding parts came from hearing what other course participants were working on." - find more Wikidata course details and testimonials online at https://wikiedu.org/blog/category/wikidata-professional-development/

The $800 cost of these courses covers collaborative group sessions with peers, technical training so you can successfully contribute to Wikidata, and the time and opportunity to thought-partner with our linked data experts about Wikidata projects for your institution.

Enroll before October 1st and save $100, or enroll with a colleague and save $200 each! Limited financial aid available for those without access to professional development funds.

Hope to see your registrations soon!
Samantha
Samantha Weald
Customer Success Manager