From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kristin Anderson
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] Variant or additional pseudonym

Hello,

According to Goodreads and Recorded Books the following names represent the same narrator.

Lee, Polly                             no2008158957

MacNab, Ashford             no2012001174

McNab, Ashford               What I need to create/attach

670 Hoyt, Elizabeth. Duke of sin, p2016: �b disc label (Read by Ashford McNab)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18026656-narrator-feature---ashford-macnab-march-2016

Confirmed with Recorded books that she narrates under her real name, Polly Lee, for younger audiences and under Ashford McNab for more adult audiences.

Would the collective wisdom consider McNab, Ashford to be a variant of MacNab, Ashford or a different name and its own authority?

Any help is appreciated,

Kristin Anderson

Technical Services Acquisitions Librarian

Paul Sawyier Public Library

319 Wapping St.

Frankfort, KY 40601

502-352-2665 ext. 203