To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday October 23 2019 3:03:27AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] photos of LP pressing plant from 1950s

Hello everyone,

 Hello. I am a freelance writer on classical music and am trying to
find photos from the 1950s showing an LP pressing plant (production
line) and also photos of a recording team at work, in the control room
during recording sessions or later during editing work. I have found a
few of the latter, though they're of a pop music sound team. I'd very
much prefer classical.

 The other problem associated with this is that what photos I have
found are from archives such as Getty Images, which charges hundreds
of dollars to use a single image. It's wildly expensive and seems out
of reach except for large news organizations or those with deep
pockets.

 So I am trying to find photos in the public domain or that I could
obtain permission to use more easily (or cheaply).

 Best wishes, Joseph Moore