​Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Iban Publications. This is assigned as​ Iban Publications 2019 (II), Malaysia​ for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

If you are interested to have this title, please mark it “wanted” before November 8, 2019.

To see this online circular:
·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>
·         Select your participant section
·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress