The Jakarta Office is experiencing problems with the domain server with our provider. As a result, you will not be able to access the website until this is resolved.  Mr. Arsan is working to resolve the problem.  This comes just before the weekend when we will be bringing the servers down for work on the Embassy electrical system.

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have a question that we can help answer, please write.

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Library of Congress, Southeast Asia Office

American Embassy, Jakarta

[log in to unmask]" alt="Email-LOC-logo">