Internet back to normal. Mr. Arsan will bring the servers down after our work day on Friday which means there will be no web services in the US all day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  He will come into the office on Monday (US holiday) to turn the system back on.  That means all web services should be restored again by your Monday morning.

I apologize for the problems that are beyond our control.

From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mitchell, Carol
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Internet Down

The Jakarta Office is experiencing problems with the domain server with our provider. As a result, you will not be able to access the website until this is resolved.  Mr. Arsan is working to resolve the problem.  This comes just before the weekend when we will be bringing the servers down for work on the Embassy electrical system.

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have a question that we can help answer, please write.

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Library of Congress, Southeast Asia Office

American Embassy, Jakarta

[log in to unmask]" alt="Email-LOC-logo">