The National Agricultural Library has a job opportunity for a GS-7 Program Support Assistant. The position is open between Wednesday, October 9, 2019, closing on Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
The position is open to: CTAP/RPL/ICTAP and the public
[Apply at USAJobs -- https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548223000]
This position is located in the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Agricultural Library, Data Production Division, Acquisition & Metadata Branch with one vacancy in Beltsville, Maryland.
· Responsible for the administrative oversight of various business processes, which may include processing financial, procurement, agreements, property, personnel, and other administrative instruments for the management unit.
· Provides training and advisory services to the Branch Chief, professional staff and nonprofessional staff in all program administrative procedures ensuring compliance with regulations.
· Performs timekeeping duties.
· Schedules conferences and meetings, including arranging logistics, preparing agendas, and notifying participants.
· Produces a wide range of documents using a variety of office automation technologies.
· Uses an electronic calendar, database or spreadsheet software to document employee leave schedules; transmits and receives documents and messages electronically.
· Processed metadata records adhere to national cooperative standards.
· Creates minimal-level cataloging records.
No travel is expected with this position.
Please Direct Questions to:
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We also request that you share this announcement with other potential candidates.
Please excuse any cross-postings.
Vicky L. Crone, MLS
Licensing and Procurement Librarian
National Agricultural Library
USDA, Agricultural Research Service
Acquisitions and Metadata Branch
10301 Baltimore Avenue, Room G13
Beltsville, Maryland 20705
Voice: (301) 504 -5210
Fax: (301) 504-5243