The Federal Reserve Board Research Library is seeking two interns for the Summer of 2020. Please see the description below, or the posting itself, for additional details, and please share with anyone you believe might be interested and qualified.
Federal Reserve Board
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: Some Graduate School
Relocation Provided: No
Salary Grade Low: 22
Salary Grade High: 22
The Research Library is offering a paid summer internship for graduate level library or information science students. We offer a full array of desktop and customized library services to staff members at the Board and assist in data intensive and web-dependent Board Research.
The Research Library intern will help improve library services to the Board research and professional community. The intern will work on several of the following projects that represent a variety of the library's responsibilities.
Preparing for Library Move*
*This responsibility could potentially represent the majority of the internship hours.
Data Inventory Catalog Record Enrichment
Scholarly Research and Communications
· Draft a presentation and outreach materials to promote data mapping resources.
· Assist with review of general marketing materials.
This full-time (40 hours per week during working hours) internship is located in Washington, D.C., lasts 10-12 weeks, and begins in late May or early June.
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree program in library or information science at an ALA-accredited institution
- Knowledge and interest in library technology
- A minimum of 15-20 credits in foundational library science coursework
- Attention to detail, initiative, and good communication skills a must
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and undergraduate & graduate unofficial transcripts to:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or application, membership, or service in the uniformed services.