FEDLINK 2019 Fall Exposition
Sharing Information among Federal Libraries
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Onsite: Montpelier Room, Madison Building, Library of Congress
(Online: Via WebEx Conference)
Join your colleagues onsite in the Montpelier Room of the James Madison Building at the Library of Congress or online via WebEx.
Please see the attached agendas for the latest information on the 2019 FEDLINK Fall Expo: Sharing Information among Federal Libraries! To register to attend this free event, please point your browser to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FEDLINKFallExpo19.
Laurie Hall, Superintendent of Documents and Managing Director of Library Services & Content Management, at the Government Printing Office (GPO) will open the day with the morning keynote.
Morning sessions feature
· FEDLINK Membership Meeting featuring program updates and details on applying for the upcoming FEDLINK Awards Nominations
· Digital Collaboration Tools: Discover OMB’s Max.gov
· FEDLINK Vendor Showcase where company representatives will present brief updates on their products and services and have exhibit tables for specific questions and answers throughout the day.
The afternoon sessions will offer discussions of
· Networking within the Information Professions
· The Business of Electronic Resources
· Digitization of Federal Records and Electronic Records Requirements
· Ask FEDLINK – Get your account questions answered!
· And more!
For more information, please send an email to [log in to unmask].
The FEDLINK Team