Good afternoon,

I'm hoping someone can possibly fill our request for these two articles.  They are referenced in an article as:

World Health Organization, 2011: Lassa Fever in Ghana.
World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa
Outbreak Bulletin 1, 4

World Health Organization, 2011: Lassa Fever, Yellow Fever
and Cholera in Ghana. World Health Organization Regional
Office for Africa Outbreak Bulletin 1, 3.

I can't seem to find any publication by that title. It is possible that the publication is actually titled Outbreaks and Emergencies Bulletin.  I have contacted the Regional Office for Africa Library, but have not heard anything back yet.

Please help!

Taylor Robinson
Librarian
Rocky Mountain Laboratories